As the owner’s representative, Worthington Energy Innovations provides end-to-end, turnkey energy systems. Our Energy Assessment initially identifies potential Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs), and our Feasibility Study determines the existing facility’s energy DNA for guaranteed operating costs with the custom engineered and applied ECMs. Then our Preliminary Engineering Report develops a detailed Systems Definition turnkey proposal and implementation plan. We oversee and manage installation through final commissioning.
Our project management:
- Manages the budget
- Continually verifies that specifications are precisely implemented
- Oversees engineering and technical services
- Provides expertise as needed
- Ensures installation does not interfere with the site’s production and use schedules
- Trains your personnel in the system’s operation and maintenance
- Provides check/test/start and final commissioning of the new system
Our engineers are on-site during the construction process to provide installation advice and verify design specifications are met. We stay committed to the energy systems’ success through our comprehensive Monitoring & Verification program.